Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Is there God ? Can we see Them?

Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya Glanir Bhavati Bharatha,
Abhyutthanam Adharmasya Tadatmanam Srijami Aham.
-Geeta

Meaning of these two lines are -  Whenever and wherever there is decay in religious practice and a prevalent rise of irreligion , at that time I will be descending.
Like this way , we can see that in the battle of good and bad . Good is always winner. Our country India is a sacred land to us. Its soil carries so many witness of ancient religious histories. We hear about Veda, Upanishad , Ramayana and Mahabharata. Still I think its very little part what we know. Some people believe in God and some are not !

image source : Google


From Vedic study we come to know that God is one and that is Bramha. We are only part of this Bramha Soul. But still we believe in various Goddess . And that is why it is our Devotion !

From Kathamrita we came to know that "all are same" Thakur Sri Sri Ramakrinshna used to say this words if anybody asked him about any Religion. He has given an wonderful example of it... "in a pond there are three sides, from one side Hindu is taking water and said Jol, from another side Mohammedan is taking water and said Paani and from some other side Christian is taking water and said Water, in this way water of the pond will be the same but acceptance of name are different only  " Look how the practical thought it is!!!

Image Source : Belur Math

Another day a Disciple asked His Guru (teacher) "Thakur, please tell me , how can I see God?" Come with me , I will show you ,said the Guru. He took his disciple to a lake both of them got into the water ,suddenly the Guru pressed the disciple's head under the water. But after a few moments he released him and the disciple raised his head. Then the Guru asked him , "How did you feel?" The disciple said ...Ah"! I thought I should die. I was gasping for breath"Now the teacher said "When you feel like that for God ,then only you have not long to wait for His vision. "
With this small small practical examples I became to familiar with My God Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa. I believe Thakur is one of the soul of God himself and that is why he came to our motherland and our birth is Grateful to reach have His wisdom.

Some wise advices what I think for every moments...


No comments:

Post a Comment